Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serving: 4 People
- 100 gm Leftover crumbled Biscuits – crushed to powder as a binding agent
- 200 gm Milk Chocolate
- 50 gm grated Chocolate
- 1/2 cup ground almonds and Cashewnuts
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ Sugar
- 3 tablespoons sweet Butter
- 2 tablespoons melted Drink mix (i.e. Boost/ Bournvita/ Horlics etc)
- 100 gm of Roasted Dry Coconut Shavings
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate with the malted energy drink mix; stir until well blended.
- Add the butter and stir until melted.Stir in the sugar & ground almonds & cashew nuts.
- Leave the mixture in a cool place until firm enough to roll into balls.
- Put the grated chocolate on a plate and roll the balls in the chocolate to coat them.
- Finally roll and coat with the coconut shavings.Put the truffles in paper candy cups and chill.
- Fix lolly stick to each yankee doodler’s ball to make it a lolly for all the young at hearts.
Cook It Up is a weekly cooking column. Recipes being posted in the column is crafted by Gujarat’s Number 1 Chef, Aman Tandon. Column is being published on BuddyBits.com every Tuesday. Follow www.buddybits.com to read more articles from this column.