Congratulations for your new Android Mobile Phone/Tablet !!There are various applications that can be downloaded and installed on your device. The point is – which are the top-notch essential applications that should at least be installed for enjoying the excellent Android experience.
You may Google about best applications and research about the best apps. I own two Android devices – A Samsung Galaxy Tab and a Samsung Galaxy R mobile phone. I have been using these from quiet a long time, and I play around by resetting and installing multiple applications. Here I will share my experiences with my devices.
- The first thing I install on my device is ‘Gmail’ client. Download it from here.
- Then I install Facebook client from here.
- I install few more social media stuffs like Twitter, Foursquare, LinkedIn,Facebook Messenger, Skype and WhatsApp.
- The most important app that I keep on my Android Devices – Advanced Task Killer. Very light weight Task Manager and very very useful app.
- Few editors I love to keep – Google Docs, Evernote & Do It Tomorrow (Yes I’m a lazy guy 😛 )
- Yeah, I love playing Robo Defense and Angry Birds. You can find these installed on any Android device I touch 🙂
- Dropbox is one app that I keep on all the gadgets I have. Yes, I need more space 😛
- The best browser till date is Opera-Mobile. Do install it 🙂 [Install Opera Mobile and not the Mini version ]
And there are many many apps that we install based on our preferences. Please share your favorite Android Apps by Comments.
Personal views of an author from iWillStudy.com