- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) water
- 2 tsps vanilla essence
- 1 tin condensed milk (400 gms)
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 3/4 tsps baking pwd
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 150 C. Grease and flour an 8″-9″ inch baking pan.
- Sieve maida, baking pwd, baking soda, salt and cocoa pwd, thrice. Keep aside.
- Cream the sugar, melted butter, condensed milk and water till smooth using a wooden spoon or hand blender.
- Slowly add little flour-cocoa mixture. Follow this procedure till the dry ingredients are completely blended with the wet ingredients. Add vanilla essence and combine well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 mts or till a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
Shared by: Kajal Patel- email@example.com