Sapna Vyas Patel, Reebok certified fitness professional has reduced 33 kgs of her weight, from 86 to 53 kgs in a year’s time. Sapna’s previous video, “This Girl will shock You!” was a big hit on social media. She recently launched a new video called “How to lose Belly Fat with 3 simple Habits?” on youtube.
Watch Video- How to Lose Belly Fat by Sapna
Tips by Sapna
Visceral fat or Belly Fat is located in the abdominal cavity around our vital organs. To lead a long and healthy life we must lose the excess fat.
It can be reduced by taking diet rich in fiber and protein.
Some sources are:
- Fruits – watermelon, orange, apple, banana, strawberries
- Dry Fruits – Almond, Walnut
- Low fat diary products
Regular exercise is equally important along with healthy eating.
- Cardio exercises like walking, jogging, swimming, aerobics will help in reducing weight.
- Weight training will help to tone and develop muscle.
Sleep at least for 7-8 hours for a flat stomach.
Our brain releases a hormone called Cortisol when we are in stressful situation; it encourages the body to store fat, especially the belly. To relax,
- Do meditation
- Listen to music
- Talk your heart out with people you confide in
For people who have a genetic tendency to store visceral fat,
- Reduce the consumption of food that is high in sugar and saturated fat
- Become more active and do targeted exercises
- Since its in your heredity to store belly fat, it will require little more efforts to reduce it but it will definitely reduce with discipline.