Next eChai Insights is scheduled on this Sunday at PDPU, Gandhinagar in association with GCCI (Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industries) Youth Wing and Rotaract Club of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Unviersity (PDPU). eChai Insights is the theme-based knowledge sharing session, providing an opportunity for entrepreneurs, mentors, professionals, and students to connect, share and collaborate with each other.
Mr. Pagar Desai, Executive Director of Wagh Bakri Tea Group is the keynote speaker at eChai Insights to share the Wagh Bakri Story and his entrepreneurial insights in front of the eChai community this Sunday.
The event would also have inspiring young entrepreneurs to share their experiences of building successful companies and sustaining it for the long period.
- Nadeem Jafri, Founder & Cheif Mentor, Hearty Mart
- Rohit Swarup, Director, Xplora Design Skool
- Nirav Karia, Director, RapidRadio
- Vijay Kothari, Director, WOW – Wealth Out of Waste
Event would also have a Starting Up panel of young entrepreneurs which will include following young minds.
- Pulkit Trivedi, Co-Founder, Bechain Idiots
- Bharat Tibrewal, Founder, Green Clean Drycleaners
- Darpan Vaishnav , Co-Founder, Nirantara Future Farms
- Nilambari Solanki, Founder, Bookman
- Vishal Joshi, Founder, Where’s The Party
eChai Insights at PDPU
Time: 10 am to 1.30 pm
Date: 24th March 2013, Sunday
Venue: PDPU, Raisan Village, District – Gandhinagar, Pincode – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Click Here to register yourself. You can contact Jatin Chaudhary (+91 8733838470/ email@example.com) for more details.