300gr Butter (for rolling)
- Mix the flour and salt together in a large bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer that is fitted with a dough hook.
- Add the water and the melted butter until the dough holds together enough to clean the sides of the bowl. Shape into a flat ball, and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Place the butter between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound into a flat disc using a rolling pin or other heavy object. Refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a large rectangle about 1/2 inch thick. Place the disc of chilled butter in the center and fold the two ends over it so that it is completely encased in dough.
- Roll out the dough again, taking care not to let the butter break through the dough, to about 1/2 inch thickness. Fold into thirds. This is the first ”turn”. Rotate the dough 90 degrees and roll out into a rectangle again. Fold into thirds. By this time the butter is starting to warm up. Place the dough on a baking sheet and mark it with two pokes from your finger (two turns). Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Repeat this rolling, folding and turning two more times, then refrigerate until firm. Repeat two more times for a total of 6 ”turns”. Wrap and refrigerate. The dough is now ready to roll out and use in any recipe calling for puff pastry. Roll the dough about 2mm thickness put on your tray then cook at 200 degrees until you got a little bite brown colors.
- When your puff pastry is cold cut out rectangles of 9 cm long and 4 cm wide
200gr UHT cream
20gr Icing sugar
2 drops Vanilla essence
Whip all ingredients together until the cream is quite thick.
1 pcs Mango
1 pcs Pineapple
3 pcs Kiwi
1 pcs Dragoon fruit
Take 1 piece of puff pastry put a little cream and sliced fruit ,repeat 1 more time then finish just with a puff pastry on top with a little icing sugar , and keep some fruit for do a decoration on your plate .