BuddyBits.com wishes all our readers a very Happy Teachers Day! I know it’s late. But good things take time. Here we are presenting some messages which our readers want to dedicate to their teachers. Have a look.
Message from Niraj Shetty (Mumbai)
With due respect to all my school and college teachers, This teacher’s day I want to dedicate my teacher’s day message to Bollywood and Indian television.
A big thanks to..
1. Shah Rukh Khan: For teaching me a lesson in love “hum 1 baar jeete hain,1 baar marte hain,shaadi bhi 1 baar hoti hai,aur pyaar wo bhi 1 baar hota hai”
2. Salman Khan: For teaching me a lesson in commitment “Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, fir main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta”
3. Aamirs Khan: For teaching a lesson on education “Never study to be successful, study for self efficiency. Don’t run behind success. Follow behind excellence, success will come all way behind you”
4. Amitabh Bachchan: For teaching me a lesson of learning “KBC 7: Sikhne ki koi umar nahi hoti, kyunki sikhna bandh toh jeetna bandh”
5. CID TEAM – ACP Pradyuman, Senior Inspectors Abhijeet and Daya: For teaching me a lesson in employee loyalty. All 3 of them are in the same job same position for 16 years!
6. Rohit Shetty and his last 7 hits: For teaching me a lesson in hard. No matter what you are selling, be passionate, be honest and dare to dream big.
7. Sonakshi Sinha, Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Alia bhatt and other fat to fit heroines: For teaching me numerous lessons in fitness and dieting. And also that no matter how fat you are as a teenager, you can reduce when you grow up.
8. Shah Rukh again: For teaching me a thing or two about passion. “Itni shidaat se main tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai, hi har zaare ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai. Kehte hain ki …… Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai.”
9. Dil chahta hain, Zindagi Na milegi doobara and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani: For teaching me the importance of friendship and that 1 road trip with friends can change your life.
10. Ekta Kapoor and the queens of Indian TV: For teaching me to be a confident woman. And that no one can stop an ambitious girl. Whether she is a housewife (Tulsi Virani) or an office employee (Jassi), she can still do a better job than a man!
Message from Darshita Pathak (Rajkot)
Few Words can’t describe my professors..
All teachers are great at their level and we as students should feel proud that we got teachers like them
But one poem that contain all my professors
Ek bar manushya apne ap se hi bat karne laga,
Bat kuch vishwas ki,
Sagar jaisa vishal banane ki,
Kamal saman sampurna hone ki,
Tejas saman tivra banane ki,
Viraj saman shaktiman hone ki,
Par samay hame kuch aur hi le jata he,
Ek snehal saman bhumi par,
Akshita saman halat se ghir chuka hai manushya,
Chirag saman dipesh jyot felani ki hai ichacha uski,
Par Nivid se halat me kya kare,
Devangi saman ishwariy tatva par hai uski rujuta,
Lekin rat me koi chandani sa prakash dikhta hi nahi,
Khyati pane ki hai tamanna,
Vishakha jaise sitare bhi uske sath hai,
Par na jane kyun riddhi sa sanman hasal nahi hota,
Koi Chetan si foram felani ki hai chahat,
Ek mital si mitrata banane ki hai chahat,
Bas yeh samay hi soumi may takat de,
Aur koi ishwariy girish tatva mitha(sweety) sa sath nibhaye,
Taki am manushya bhi naren saman khas ban sake,
Yahi meri doordarshita hai….
Message from Asha V. Kumar (Ahmedabad)
Message for: Neha Desai Madam
I was a wanderer before i met you.i was completely clueless and always lived in my cocoon. It was you who helped me out to Break the walls and guided me to face the scorch heat of this topsy-turvy world. I have no words to describe the print that You left in my life.i would have been a complete zero without your unconditional love and support.even when i performed Worst you instilled more and more confidence in me.i would have been shattered with the initial failures in my life but you Stood like a rock.you are the real dronacharya of my life.with you immense blessings and wishes i stand tall today what Makes me really happy is that there are many like me who had your hand upon their respective lives and whose life has Transformed for a better purpose.i will never forget the gratitude and the humbleness that you taught me.you made me a Better being.thanks a tons for that madam.love you and miss you a lot.
Message from Charmin Patel (Aanand)
Message for: Rakesh Patel (R.R.Patel)
Thank you for making me “Murga” in the classroom by bending me..that has helped me to “Stand Tall” in life!
Message from Madhav Salunke (Panvel)
Message for: Mrs. Rajemahadik
If only I could have your Blessing for a Lifetime,
I would Succeed
The Way I Have Done always.
Thanks For your vauable Time
And your Consideration dear Mam. Take Care. 🙂
Winners of the The Teachers Day Contest
1. Niraj Shetty (Mumbai)
2. Darshita Pathak (Rajkot)
3. Asha Kumar (Ahmedabad)