Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone reportedly signed the forthcoming mega Hollywood movie, seventh installment in the Vin Diesel franchise Fast and Furious. Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut and Chitrangda Singh screen-tested for the movie according to Time of India and now it is being said that Deepika has bagged the part.
The pace thriller Fast & Furious franchise has always seen stylish divas in the female lead and this time our own diva will play an significant character alongside Jason Statham and Dwayne Johnson. Movie could hit the marquee next year.
Deepika’s paperwork is on and it is likely to take six months for the contract to be completed. She is currently in Dubai shooting with Shah Rukh Khan. Neither she nor her spokespersons are allowed to reveal anything to the media about the project.
Here are few bollywood actors who made their mark in hollywood.
- Tabu (Life Of Pi)
- Irrfan (The Amazing Spider-Man, Life Of Pi)
- Amitabh Bachchan (The Great Gatsby)
- Anil Kapoor (Slumdog Millionaire, Mission Impossible- Ghost Protocol)
- Anupam Kher (Silver Linings Playbook)
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Bride and Prejudice, The Pink Panther 2, The Mistress Of Spices, Provoked)
- Om Puri (City Of Joy, The Ghost And The Darkness, East Is East)
- Naseeruddin Shah (The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen, The Great New Wonderful)
- Shabana Azmi (Midnight’s Children, City Of Joy)