Preparation Time: 50 Minutes
Serving: 8 People
- 150 GM Double Dairy Cream
- 50 GM Cheese Spread
- Vanilla Essence – Few Drops
- 6 Pieces Savoiardi fingers / Oven toasted Fruit Cakes
- 40 GM P/A crush / Dessert Topping
- Pineapple Essence – Few Drops
- 2 Table Spoon Fresh Pineapple tit bits
- 6 GM Gelatine/ Agar
- 15 GM Icing Sugar
- Take double dairy cream in a bowl, sugar, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Mix in soaked gelatine, pineapple titbits, half the pineapple crush, pineapple essence cheese spread and fold in with whipped cream – mix well.
- Dip Savoiardi in the pineapple juice to soak & layer.
- Pour the cheese cake mix into a desired mould and set in a refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Before serving, de-mould the cheese cake and decorate it with the left over pineapple crush, cherries / strawberries /chocolate arcs etc-as u like it.
Cook It Up is a weekly cooking column. Recipes being posted in the column is crafted by Gujarat’s Number 1 Chef, Aman Tandon. Column is being published on BuddyBits.com every Tuesday. Follow www.buddybits.com to read more articles from this column.