Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Serving: 4 People
- Mascarpone Cheese-250gm
- 1.5 Cup heavy Cream
- 1.5 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Strawberries
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Cup Blackberries
- 2 Table Spoon Orange Marmalade (Sweet)
- In a bowl with a whisk or an electric mixer beat together mascarpone, cream, and sugar until mixture holds stiff peaks.
- Quarter strawberries and in a large bowl combine with remaining berries. In a small saucepan simmer marmalade, stirring, until reduced to about 3 tablespoons and pour over berries.
- With a spatula gently stir berries to coat evenly. Fold in decoratively on mascarpone cream
- Pour the mixture in a piping bag and swirl pipe inside the shot glass. Chill glasses for 1-2 hrs before serving.
- Garnish with decorative arcs chocolate on top of the glass.
Cook It Up is a weekly cooking column. Recipes being posted in the column is crafted by Gujarat’s Number 1 Chef, Aman Tandon. Column is being published on BuddyBits.com every Tuesday. Follow www.buddybits.com to read more articles from this column.