Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serving: 6 People
- 3 Table Spoon Fresh Cream
- 500 GM Paneer sliced into 1×3 inches Cubes
- 100 GM Pineapple, Pears, Apples, Deseeded Tomatoes, Onions and colored Peppers each uniformly cut as Paneer cubes
- 1 cup Cheese grated
- 1/2 Table Spoon Peppercorns crushed
- 3 Table Spoon Mint Chutney
- 100 GM processed Cheese
- For Marinade
- Chaat Masala to taste
- 3 cup Hung Yogurt
- 2 Table Spoon Mustard Oil
- 4 Table Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Table Spoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Table Spoon Coriander Powder
- 1 Table Spoon Cumin Powder
- 2 Table Spoon Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- Slice Paneer, fruits & vegetables into equal chunks.
- Mix well all the marinade ingredients and spread evenly on the cut chunks
- Keep aside for 50 minutes in refrigerator
- Stack each layer of cut Paneer etc. one on top of the other, by repeating the process.
- Make a mixture of cream and crushed black pepper and pour out over the top layer.
- Put the last cheese slice on top, bake at moderate temperature for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Serve Hot with Onion Rings with mint Relish.
Cook It Up is a weekly cooking column. Recipes being posted in the column is crafted by Gujarat’s Number 1 Chef, Aman Tandon. Column is being published on BuddyBits.com every Tuesday. Follow www.buddybits.com to read more articles from this column.