You may have discussed your business venture over a cup of cappuccino at an upscale cafe or over a cutting chai at a kitli, but you may never have discussed entrepreneurship whilst enjoying nature and a warm bonfire. This is the exact experience eChai Campfires brings to entrepreneurs and students by taking them to the wild Dang Forests as a part of the eChai Fest to celebrate the Global Entrepreneurship Week 2013.
To give you a better idea, eChai Campfires will have 25 participants who will discover the Dang forests together and have an insightful discussions about their interests, entrepreneurial ventures over Campfires in top of the mountains and middle of the forests.
If you plan to join us there, there are 3 things you should look forward to:
- Exploring the natural beauty of Dangs forests with fellow participants
- Understanding the spirit of Entrepreneurship in Dangs forests i.e. Hospitality, Handicrafts, Eco-tourism, Livelihoods and Agriculture
- Fascinating Campfire conversations among entrepreneurs, students and mentors
Schedule of eChai Campfires:
Day 1 ( 16th Nov, Saturday ) :
- Leave from Ahd towards Dangs Forests @ 5.00 am
- Lunch @ Vijay Restaurant managed by Women Entrepreneur – Majula Ben in Waghai Town, Dangs
- Visit to beutiful Gira Falls and Various Handicrafts stores operated by local communities
- Ghoghali Village – Our most favorite place in Dangs forests
- Reach the Mahal Campsite at 7.30 pm
- Dinner + Fascinating Campfire Conversations
Day 2 ( 17th Nov, Sunday ) :
- Sunrise at Purna River
- Forest Trail with Forest Guards in Purna Wildlife Sanctuary
- Lunch @ Mahal Campsite
- Visit to Sajupada Village and having interaction with Sweetly Designers making beautiful handmade jewerly
- Reaching back to Bardoli @ 8.00 pm and back to Ahmedabad around 11.55 pm
Costs for the Trip: Rs. 1500/- per person (Includes Food/Stay in Dangs except Travel)
Food: We have food mostly at various dhabas managed by local people. They cook delicious food, provide good services and have hygiene and comfortable environment.
Stay: We will be staying in a Tent at the most beautiful campsite managed by Forest Department, Government of Gujarat – Mahal Campsite.
Generally a Campfire Trip from Ahmedabad-Dangs- Ahmedabad comes to around 1000 Km, depending on your mode of travel you can calculate the total cost of your Campfire Trip. Stay tuned for more updates from eChai Fest.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://echai.co/campfires” target=”blank” ]Click Here for Registration and more details[/button]
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://goo.gl/AFAh2Q” target=”blank” ]Click Here to get details of eChai Fest[/button]