Ahmedabad: Do you have an amazing marketing skills? Not getting place to showcase it? Our partner eChai has organized Marketing Challenge this weekend in Ahmedabad. eChai and MICA Comcubator are hosting the eChai Marketing Challenge 2014 to provide an opportunity to entrepreneurs, professionals and students to showcase their marketing skills by creating marketing campaigns for participating companies.
As we know, eChai promotes entrepreneurial culture among youth through entrepreneurial programs, skill-based challenges and Web Television and this Marketing challenge is yet another innovative concept by eChai. We BuddyBits.com are official online media partner of the event.
Is the eChai Marketing Challenge for you?
It is, if..
- You always wanted to build a marketing plan but was waiting for something to happen.
- You always wanted to take up a challenge that showcase your marketing skills.
- You are professional and want to build awesome plan, which may have not been tried otherwise, or want to showcase your skills to the community.
- You are a student and want to meet mentors, test your skills with peers, gain knowledge pursue excellence
- Each of the participating company will decide the their winning team and independent jury will decide the overall winners of the eChai Marketing Challenge 2014 from all these winning teams. Winners will get Jury’s Choice award.
- All the participants, partners and stakeholders will vote for their top-3 teams. Based on the most number of votes- top 3 teams will be announced and the prize money will be distributed equality among the top 3 teams under People’s Choice category.
- Jury Choice Award: Winner selected by jury will get Rs 10,000
- People’s Choice Award: The partners, stakeholders and all the contestants will be putting in money. All the money collected in this way will form ‘People’ Choice’ category.
Planning to participate?
These details will guide you for the same.
- eChai Marketing Challenge is basically free to participate, but you are expected to contribute Rs. 100 to People’s Choice Prize Money. You just have to fill a form for the confirmation of participation.
- Maximum 3 members are allowed in a single team. Maximum 3 teams from the single organisation are allowed for the eChai Marketing Challenge 2014.
- Participants can select the company/brand from the presenting companies/brands for which they want to create the marketing plan for. Though there would be certain cap on how many teams can opt for the single company. In case of many any discrepancy we will have the draw which will decide company/brand for the participating teams.
- Each of the participating company will decide the their winning team and independent jury will decide the overall winners of the eChai Marketing Challenge 2014 from all these winning teams.
- As a participant you are supposed to bring in your own devices ( Laptops, Phones ) and internet connection ( i.e. Dongle ). WiFi will be provided but it is suggested to have the dongles as backup.
- Lunch and Dinner will be provided to all the participants
eChai Marketing Challenge
Date : 15th Feb 2014 Time : 9.30 am on wards
Venue : MICA Campus, Shela Village.
|15th February, 2014||9:30 am-10:00 am||Registration|
|10:00 am – 10:30 am||Introduction to eChai Marketing Challenge|
|10:30 am – 11:30 am||Presentation by Participating companies/brands|
|11:30 am – 5:30 pm||Creation of Marketing Plans by Participants|
|5:30 pm – 10:00 pm||Final presentation by the participating Teams|
|10.00 pm – 11.00 pm||Award Ceremony|