Ahmedabad: In conjunction with International Women’s Day, Google Developers Group Ahmedabad is organizing an event for technical women- Women Techmaker on 22nd March, 2014 in the city in association with Google. This one day event would be geared towards increasing visibility, community and resources for technical women in the city. BuddyBits.com is glad to be associated with this event as Online Partner.
Women Techmakers is a Google led initiative that was founded within Google’s Developer Relations team and spearheaded by Megan Smith, VP of Google[X]. To date, Women Techmakers has been a series of Google Developers Live shows, as well as talks and networking events during Google I/O. In 2014, Women Techmakers is expanding into a global program that will increase the visibility, community, and resources for technical women in industry.
City based women entrepreneurs will share their journey at the event. The event will be completed in five sessions and panel discussion. Scroll down for list of speakers, schedule, date and venue and registration link.
Women Techmakers is for you
- If you are an aspiring woman entrepreneur.
- If you are planning to start a tech company.
- If you are a woman interested in technology.
- If you want to get motivation from technical women.
- If you want to learn from experience of technical women.
Speakers at Women Techmakers
- Rama Moondra (Trainer, Motivator, Mentor & Known Speaker)
- Ilaxi Patel (Editor, Kidsfreesouls.com)
- Kinnari Thacker Dave (VP- Marketing at Mofirst Solutions)
- Sneha Thakker (Founder/ CEO, Thakker Technologies)
- Ruzan Khambatta (PoliceHeart)
- Nilambari Solanki (Director, Bookman)
- Kaveri Dhavan (Google Student Ambassador)
- Romin Irani (Owner at Mind Storm Software Pvt Ltd)
Date and Venue
Date: 22 March 2014 (Saturday)
Venue: The Pride Hotel, Judges Bungalow Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380054
|22 March, 2014||9:00 am-9:30 am||Welcome Note and Important Updates|
|9:30 am – 10:30 am||First Session|
|10:30 am – 12:00 pm||Second Session|
|12:00 pm – 12:45 pm||Entrepreneurship Journey|
|12:45 pm – 1:45 pm||Lunch Break|
|2:00 pm – 2.45 pm||Third Session|
|2:45 pm – 3:30 pm||Fourth Session|
|3:30 pm – 4:00 pm||Talk over Tea|
|4:00 pm – 4:45 pm||Fifth Session|
|4:45 pm – 5:30 pm||Panel Discussions|
|5:30 pm – 6.00 pm||Closing Note|