‘Leaders are born, not made’ – says a clichéd adage. But all the prominent leaders of today strongly believe – ‘Leaders aren’t born, they are made. They are made by hard effort, which is the price all of us must pay to achieve any goal which is worthwhile’
People are not born leaders. Everyone has the potential to be one, given they implement their ideas and are motivated.
Youth To Business is the forum that shows delegates a different perspective to the same problem, by thinking out of the box. The youth of today is faced with a plethora of options and opportunities and is highly uncertain of the first step that has to be taken. AIESEC as an entity and Y2B as a forum encourages students to break the barriers and change their mindset about the reality, converting their thoughts into plans and breaking down stereotypes. What the youth needs today is a massive mindset change to be better functioning individuals.
All this can only be achieved when there are leaders to guide the youth on the right path. Accordingly, Y2B has a tough and experienced line of eminent speakers-
- Sunil Sanghai: MD, global banking, HSBC India
- Srinivasan Swamy: Chairman of advertising major RK Swamy BBDO
- Chetna Sinha: Indian social entrepreneur. founder and president of the Mann Deshi Mahila Bank
- Shantanu Bhagwat: A political activist, advisor to start-ups, seed investor, one-time VC and ex-Indian Foreign Service officer.
- Shailendra Singh: Joint Managing Director of Percept, India’s largest and only entertainment, media and communications conglomerate
- Raghu Ram: Raghu Ram is the executive producer of reality television shows MTV Roadies
- Yashraj Akashi: Senior Ambassador TEDx India
- Manish Gandhi: COO of Asian Business Exhibitions and Conferences (ABEC)
- Ajeet Khurana: entrepreneur-turned angel investor is also a mentor to Entrepreneurs
- Sushrut Munje: Director of Hammer & Mop
- Mulchand Dedhia: Co-Founder- Meter Down.
- Kaustubh Dhargalkar: Associate Dean Welingkar
- Dhaval Doshi: Co-founder, Youthapreneurs
- Dharmendra Rai: Mumbai’s First Mind Map Trainer
- Mehul Jobanputra: CEO and Co-Founder, DesiDime
- Aakrit Vaish: Co-Founder & CEO, Haptik Inc
- Revathi Roy: Co-Founder, VIRA Cabs
- Ankesh Kothari: Founder at SuccessNexus.com
- Shayamal Vallabhjee: Founder The HEAL Institute
- Aditi Kapur: Founder, DeliveryChef.in.
- Satish Kataria: Founder of Catapooolt
The agenda is created with the sole aim of engaging the delegates and helping them achieve the clarity of why they should take that one extra step.
A successful individual takes up opportunities as they pass. Y2B is that opportunity.
“I was seldom able to see an opportunity until it had ceased to be one” – Mark Twain
TRY MISSING IT!
BuddyBits.com is Online Partner of Youth to Business Forum 2014. Stay tuned to BuddyBits.com to get updates from the event. You can find more details on the official event website.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://goo.gl/HqgY8J” target=”blank” ]Official website of Youth To Business Forum[/button]