What is love? There is no definition of love. It is something which we can just feel. Love is something which gives us strength to live the life. Love is the most beautiful thing ever. Karan Johar and Mark Zuckerberg have changed the definition of love with romantic movies and Facebook respectively. My definition of love is totally different from the people of this era. To understand what I am trying to say, go through current definition of love and my understanding of love.
The 21st Century Love
- Love is when we exchange expensive gifts.
- Love is when we keep chatting or texting or talking for 24 x 7 x 365.
- Love is when we go on dates every now and then.
- Love is when we go for a dinner in some 5 star multi cuisine restaurant every weeekend.
- Love is sharing love quotes on Facebook tagging the partner.
- Love is gifting pink teddy bear or a wallet or a perfume.
- Love is getting partner’s name tattooed.
- Love is “Why did you blush seeing that person?”
- Love is “Kaha Jaa Rahe Ho?”, “Khana khaya Baby?”, “Jaldi aana Jaan.”
- Love is last seen on Whatsapp. Literally.
- Love is being “In a relationship” on Facebook.
- Love is watching a romantic movie with partner on corner seats in a multiplex.
- Love is sex, sex, sex.
Here’s what I think of love.
Love according to Me
- Love is red rose as a gift.
- Love is when we exchange deep meaningful conversation about life and don’t get bored. Ever.
- Love is when we can share anything with the partner. Yes. Anything.
- Love is when we sit next to each other, don’t talk anything and still have the best time spent.
- Love is when we enjoy food even at a roadside Paani Puri walas or at Chai walas.
- Love is late night conversations.
- Love is when we can tell what’s going on with our partner by just looking in her/ his eyes.
- Love is when we write something beautiful dedicated to our partner once in a while.
- Love is a surprise candle light dinner at home during power cut.
- Love is when we get wet in rain. On a romantic walk in Monsoon.
- Love is when we exchange smiles while listening our favorite romantic song in a car during long drive.
- Love is making love gently.
- Love is knowing that she is always there for me and I’m always there for her. In happiness. In sorrow. In sickness. And in health.
- And lastly, love is being together forever.
Love has no definition. Love is to be felt. What do you think? What is your definition of love? Add yours in comment. Show me your love through comments.