eChai, our partner is hosting a Demo Day in association with MICA (Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad) as a part of eChai Fest on 21st December at MICA. Full day program will have startup demos, open pitch session followed by a panel discussion on topic, ‘Raising Capital For Your Venture’. For entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs eChai Demo Day is a must attend event.
Demo day will begin with welcome note by Prof. U T Rao (MD, MICA Incubator) & Jatin Chaudhary (co-founder, eChai Ventures) and keynote speeches by Mr. Nagarajan M (IAS and DDO of Sabarkantha District). Then selected entrepreneurs from Gujarat state will give demo of their startups. Some of the startups of eChai Demo Day are Locanix, Zatun, SkinSecrets, Let’s Recycle, Shubh Vivaah. Two young entrepreneurs Nirman Dave and Sohil Patel will be launching their startup CircuiTricks at Demo Day. And few entrepreneurs will present their startups in open pitch session. eChai Demo Day will end with a round table discussion on ‘Raising Capital For Your Venture’. Experts of the panel discussion will include Venkatesh Sarvasiddhi (Head – Academic Initiatives, Student Outreach & Microsoft Innovation Centers, Microsoft India), Sandip Patel (Founder, LetsRecycle) and Prabhjot Singh Bakshi (Executive Director, Econsultancyfzc Dubai – UAE). James Pilande (Singapore based – Angel Investor and Architect Entrepreneur) will join the panel discussion live from Singapore through Skype.
If you are interested in entrepreneurship or startups, you must join eChai Demo Day this Sunday at MICA. Check out rest of the details about the event.
- 11.00 am to 11.10 am – Welcome address by Prof. U T Rao & Jatin Chaudhary
- 11.20 am to 11.30 am – Keynote speech by Mr. Nagarajan M
- 11.30 am to 2 pm – Startup Demos
- 2 pm to 2.30 pm – Lunch Break
- 2.30 pm to 4.15 pm – Startup Demos / Open Pitch
- 4.15 pm to 4.30 pm – Tea Break
- 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm – eChai RoundTable on ‘Raising Capital For Your Venture’
Speakers for the eChai RoundTable
- U T Rao – MD, MICA Incubator
- Venkatesh Sarvasiddhi,
Head – Academic Initiatives, Student Outreach & Microsoft Innovation Centers. Microsoft India
- Sandip Patel, Founder, LetsRecycle
- Prabhjot Singh Bakshi Executive Director, Econsultancyfzc Dubai – UAE
- James Pilande, Singapore based – Angel Investor and Architect Entrepreneur
– Circitricks creates The CircuiTricks kit is about creating electronic circuits with paper! This kit teaches you how you can make your own electrical circuits by using just a paper and a pencil. All you have to do is draw the circuit! This will include creative things like making a music system, making disco lights, creating your own motor plane and creating your own games using a paper and a pencil!
– Original Dimension make games and Interactive products with Augmented Reality ( AR ) and Virtual Reality ( VR ) content.
– SkinSecrets.in helps you find best skincare spa,saloon, clinic and products. It Leverages Technology to make vendors and users life easy in finding best products/services.
– Fxchng is newly launched Social Classifieds Platform. It involves your friends and family to help you buy, sell and trade faster.
– Zatun is a video game development and a games outsourcing company developing fun, immersive and engaging games while providing video game art services to game developers and publishers worldwide. Zatun games has won the best PC game Award for “The Legend Of Vraz” at FICCI BAF 2010, Mumbai.
– Wings To Fly The Foundation works to empower women by raising opportunities for employment and thus ensuring their monetary independence.
– Smeam.com is more of an online art fair. It consolidates artists , artist scouts , institutions and art -work in india.
– Locanix builds innovative SaaS solutions using GPS location information ranging from corporate fleet management to consumer vehicle solutions, with a focus on safety, security and operational efficiency.
– YourDesignerWear.com – Indian clothing online shopping store for exclusive collection of Wide Range of Indian Outfits for Women.
– Shubh Vivaah is a life-style cum utility product :-that helps you stay connected with your guests whether they are present or not in the most significant event of your life i.e. wedding.
– iView Labs works on the concept of Interactive Media and refers to products and services on digital computer-based systems which responds to the user’s actions. Interactive media is related to the concept of interactive design, new media, interactivity, human computer interaction, cyberculture, digital culture. This includes specific cases, for example, interactive television, interactive narration, interactive advertisement, algorithmic art, videogames, social media, ambient intelligence, virtual reality and augmented reality.
– DubukDeal.com offers best deals in town on Restaurants, SPA, Movies, Entertainment, Tattoos, Electronics, Mobiles, Tablets, and many other exciting categories to choose from.
– Lets Recycle is an initiative of NEPRA Resource Management Pvt. Ltd., a Social Enterprise that operates in segment of DRY Waste Management & Recycling, where it COLLECTS DRY waste from Waste generators and SEGREGATES the recyclable and SENDS the recyclables to AUTHORISED RECYCLERS. They have recently raised 3 Million USD from Aavishkaar Venture Management.
Time & Venue of the event
- Time: 11 AM to 6 PM
- Date: 21st December 2014 (Sunday)
- Venue: MICA, Shela, Ahmedabad – 380058 Gujarat, India
For more information, log on to www.echai.in.