Maggi is the yummiest food ever invented. Taking from a 5 year old kid to a 65 year old grandma, no one can resist Maggi. Check 10 excuses we make to eat Maggi.
- Nothing tastes better than Maggi at 2.00 AM!
- No one has more than 2 minutes to cook on the night before exams.
- I am 15 and I can’t cook, but I want to make dinner tonight. So let’s make Maggi.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner or any time snack; Maggi is the only item that can be eaten at any time and no one will question me about it
- Bringing Maggi in the school tiffin makes me a popular kid.
- Even though the recipe for Maggi is simple, the road side vendor has 20 variations of Maggi which are hard to resist.
- At 10 Rs. per pack, Maggi is really affordable especially for hostel students!
- I can use my cooking skills to make different Maggi dishes.
- Maggi packs are available everywhere; taking from Supermarkets to small stores.
- In the battle between “Food I don’t like” vs “Maggi” during meal time, Maggi always wins.
I love Maggi. Do you love Maggi? Add your crazy excuses to eat Maggi in comments below. 😀