Surat: India being approximately 70% to 80% vegetarian population Country, it is one of the countries having highest deficiency of Vitamin B12. Which means at least 1 person among 2 is suffering from Vitamin B12 deficiency. Are you one of them?
If you have any symptoms as mentioned below, you have a deficiency of Vitamin B12.
- Weakness, tiredness, or light-headache
- Rapid heartbeat and breathing
- Pale skin
- Sore tongue
- Easy bruising or bleeding, including bleeding gums
- Stomach upset and weight loss
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Neurological Problems
- Sleep Wake problem
Zota Healthcare Ltd in association with BuddyBits is organizing vitamin B12 check up and counselling camp in Surat. You will be charged only Rs 150 for check up and counselling, usual cost is around Rs. 600. So visit the camp this weekend to get complete check-up, counselling of doctors and get remedy to fill the deficiency.
- Sun City Gym, Above Bank of Baroda, Opp. Agra Sweets, Citylight, Surat
- 28th February: 03:00 PM – 08:00 PM
- 1st March: 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
[Photo Courtesy: Healthy Wealthy Families]