1. You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.
We should never compare ourselves with others as we have no idea where they started from.
2. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
For those who have traveled, it’s amazing how enriching life becomes. You get to experience the magic of mystery, adventure and exploration.
3. Do not feel lonely. The entire universe is inside you.
This is a great reminder for anybody who feels lonely! Lonesomeness exists in the illusion of separation. To get rid of this feeling, one must always busy himself.
4. I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying who listens or what they think.
People of this generation will always judge you. We just have to accept the critics view and implement it only if we think that they are making sense.
5. Let yourself become living poetry.
We become a living poetry when we let our soul become our guide for our life and we act on our intuition.
6. When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.
There comes a situation when we do not achieve some things in life or we do not perform well at work..that is when we seek help from God in the form of prayers.
7. Out beyond the ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.
This quote truly justifies the meaning of having a mutual understanding of what is good and what is bad.
8. If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?
To achieve success, one must go through difficulties in life unless he/she is lucky not to go through hard times.
9. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
People always excel in what they are good at.
10. Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
Always follow your heart; it will always take you to the place that you deserve!
11. Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.
Always be thankful to everyone whom you have come across.
12. Yesterday is gone and its tale told. Today new seeds are growing.
Living in the present is more fun rather than think about the past.
13. Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.
Never ever force someone to stay in your life. People come and go. That is the rule of life.
14. Where there is ruin, there is hope for treasure.
We find success only after hard work.
15. Why do you stay in the prison when the door is so wide open?
The world is all ours, let us paint it colorful and spread happiness.
16. Respond to every call that excites your spirits.
There is so much to do in life…but we are always stuck in doing one thing.
17. The wound is the place where light enters you.
While struggling to achieve great heights we may fall apart and it may seem that we have lost but that is the time when we have to get up and keep trying!
18. You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life.
We all have something special in us, why don’t we use that special thing we have.
19. Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
We have to be happy with what we have and not think about what we don’t have.
20. Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.
Be happy with the work you do. Don’t cry and depress yourself.
21. What you seek is seeking you.
We have to be positive in whatever work we do.
22. I know you are tired but come, this is the way.
We find peace and solace when we have faith in God. He is always there to show us the right path.
23. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
Whenever we want to bring change in our lives, we should change ourselves first and not our surroundings.
24. The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Sometimes we need to move on in life and not think about others.
25. There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen.
Sometimes we have to listen to our soul too.