As much as we’d love to see their heads on a platter, this is what will happen if India declares a war against Pakistan.
We will lose thousands, or maybe millions of lives of our soldiers for whom we’re so agitated.
China waiting for this opportunity of a weakened Indian state to launch a full fledged physical and economical attack on India.
Let’s not kid ourselves and expect that the US will help.
There will be internal political conflicts to and blame shifting to such an extent that we’d implode politically before the others can launch their missiles.
Not to mention a looming threat of a nuclear war and the fact that Pakistan is a bigger nuclear power with a non existent moral compass.
The Indian Government is not about to go into any long term attack when it knows these repercussions.
As for Pakistan, it has never cared about its own backwardness, poverty, threats of terrorism. All it ever cares about is to keep nagging India to give up Kashmir. It is on a self destructive mode with nothing to lose in a war. Because it basically has nothing and has never strived to achieve anything.
Let’s not fall under their trap and play this game according to their terms.
It’s better to hit them where it hurts.
A Facebook post by Vijay Rana gives idea about the way we can punish Pakistan. Check it out.
India’s 10 Points Action Plan to Punish Pakistan
- Stop shouting on TV.
- Launch a slow and sustained campaign to inflict pain and costs.
- Break diplomatic relations. It can’t be business as usual. Tell the world that India has a right to retaliate against Pakistan’s ongoing undeclared war.
- Declare moral and diplomatic support to Baluchi and Sindhi nationalists.
- Withdraw from Indus Water Treaty, 1960 and slowly but increasingly curtail the flow of water to Pakistan after every terror attack.
- Launch a cyber war on its govt sites.
- Impose full economic sanctions. Stop all trade, even if it hurts our own exporters. Stop Indian companies who export to Pakistan through Dubai.
- Tell global companies, including the Chinese ones, if you trade with Pakistan, you cannot trade with India.
- Tell Bollywood and BCCI not to entertain any Pakistani actors, singers and cricketers.
- And finally, tell pro-Pakistani Indians – a. not to insult our martyrs; b, not to gloat on Modi’s failure; and c, stand united behind India.
What do you think? Add your views in comments below.