1. Oreo Mousse
- 3 Packets of Oreo
- 2 Cups of Whipped Cream
- 1.5 Cups of Chocolate Chips
1. Crush the Oreo Biscuits
2. Heat Chocolate Chips & 1 Cup of Cream in the Microwave for 20 Seconds
3. Mix Well and let it cool down.
4. Whisk 1 Cup of Cream till it forms stiff peaks.
5. Add the chocolate Mixture to it.
6. Save 1/4th of it for later.
7. Slowly fold it in.
8. Add 2 teaspoons of Crushed Oreo in a transparent shot glass.
9. Fill the transparent shot glass with combination of whipped cream and chocolate mixture. Remember to save some space on the top.
10. Pour the chocolate Ganache we saved for later.
11. Dunk an oreo biscuit in milk and place it on the top.
12. Refrigerate it for 4 hours and serve.
2. No bake Oreo Bars
- 24 Oreos
- 4 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 250 Gms Chopped White chocolate
- 150 Gms Cream Cheese
- 100 Gms Melted Dark Chocolate
- 18 Oreos for later use
1. Crush 24 Oreos with melted butter in a ziplock bag. The crushed cookies must represent the texture of wet sand.
2. Pour the crushed Oreo on a 9 inch pan that is covered with butter paper. Make sure it’s greased well with butter on its sides.
3. Pat the mixture down till it covers the entire container and refrigerate it to harden.
4. Microwave 250 gms of Chopped White Chocolate for 15 minutes and keep it aside to cool down a little bit.
5. Take another bowl and add 150 gms of cream cheese and whisk it till the texture turns smooth and thick.
6. Mix the white chocolate and cream cheese and whisk it again.
7. Make small pieces of 12 Oreo cookies using a knife.
8. Mix the small oero pieces with the mixture of white chocolate and cream. And fold both of them together.
9. Now take this mix and layer it on the refrigerated crushed Oreo base. Make sure you spread it to every corner of it very well.
10. Now chop 6 more Oreo biscuits on this well spread base neatly.
11. Chill this tray full of Oreo mix for minimum 2 hours till its nice and solidified.
12. Drizzle the melted hot chocolate on the bars before cutting.
13. Cut the big bar into small pieces and serve.
3. Oreo Truffles
- 36 Oeros
- 227 Gms of Cream Cheese
- 454 Gms of White chocolate
1. Mix Oero and Cream Cheese in a food processor on high speed untill it begins to form a ball.
2. Take a tablespoon of the crushed oreo and make a ball of it.
3. Refrigerate these balls for at least 30 mins till they harden a little bit.
4. Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 15 mins.
5. Let the white chocolate cool down.
6. Then take the balls out and dip each of them in the bowl of melted white chocolate.
7. Refrigerate it once more for 20 mins.
4. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 20 Oeros
- 4 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Cup Fresh Cream
- ¼ cup butter, cut into small cubes
- 170 gms of chopped Dark chocolate
- 1 ½ cup of Whipped Cream
- Milk chocolate grated for garnishing
1. Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor until finely ground.
2. Transfer crumbs to a medium bowl and melted butter. Mix well till you get the wet sand texture.
3. Grease a cake pan with butter and baking paper and add the mixture on it. Press it till it’s fixed to the edges of the bowl.
4. Refrigerate it for 20 mins
5. Chop dark chocolate into small pieces
6. Medium heat fresh cream and butter.
5. Oreo Tiramisu
- 5-6 Marigold Biscuits
- 10 Oreos
- 40ml Espresso
- 10g Sugar
- 20ml Water
- 150g Cream cheese
- 60g Sugar
- 50g Plain yogurt
- 100g Fresh cream / Whipped Cream
- 10g Cocoa powder
1. Whisk the whipped cream to get the perfect thick texture.
2. Mix well cream cheese with sugar, yogurt in a separate bowl. Add in the whipped cream.
3. Make 1/2 cup of a sweet coffee
4. Add marigold and Oreo to the food processor. Pour the coffee drink, grind it till it becomes a thick paste.
5. Take a transparent cup, add the thick crushed biscuit and coffee base first, then add the cream cheese on the top of it.
6. Now chop 5 Oreos and garnish it on the top.
7. Sprinkle Cocoa Powder on the top and serve.