We look for enthusiasm, drive and, of course, plenty of creativity. We look for leaders—the students who are connected and make things happen on their campus; leaders who can inspire their peers, collaborate with administrators and campus organizations, and produce results.
This is more than just a college job. It’s a chance to develop and grow as an individual while adding an incredible line to your resume. Sound like you?
BuddyBits Campus Ambassador Program is an opportunity for you to be a liaison between BuddyBits.com and your institute/university. Ambassadors plan and host a few events during the academic year, introduce students to new initiatives taken by BuddyBits, and act as a campus contact for BuddyBits teams.
Responsibilities of BuddyBits Campus Ambassadors
- Work closely with BuddyBits business teams and campus teams.
- Help BuddyBits to better understand your campus’ culture.
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups.
- Champion the BuddyBits brand on campus.
- Share the latest happenings at BuddyBits among your network.
- Be a self-starter and identify other ways in which we can help YOU!
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and BuddyBits. Assist BuddyBits team in organizing events at your campus.
- Make people aware of BuddyBits through social media and other resources you have.
Benefits to Campus Ambassador’s
- A unique opportunity to learn management during your student life
- Certificate of experience
- Recognition of active Campus Ambassadors on BuddyBits Facebook page and website.
- Receive regular updates about exciting new events being run by BuddyBits and partners
- Entry to the events of BuddyBits and partners of BuddyBits at discounted rates
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills
- Build relationships with ambassadors from other colleges and disciplines
- Add the BuddyBits Campus Ambassador Program experience to your resume
Who is Eligible?
- This opportunity is open to students only. Students from any courses across the country are most welcome to take part in this Campus Ambassador Program.
- Pursuing graduation (2nd, 3rd and 4th year students can apply)
- Passionate to do something different.
- Able to plan events and manage a budget
- Actively involved in student life on campus
- Be active on Facebook and Twitter
- Have an influential voice on your campus.
- Have a fair understanding of BuddyBits.
[Note: Every CAP position on BuddyBits is unpaid. Although we read each and every application thoroughly, we may not respond to all of them. Our team will get back to you only if you’re selected for the next round.]
Submit your application and tell us why you’d make the best BuddyBits Campus Ambassador.