We look for enthusiasm, drive and, of course, plenty of creativity. We look for leaders—the students who are connected and make things happen on their campus; leaders who can inspire their peers, collaborate with administrators and campus organizations, and produce results.
This is more than just a college job. It’s a chance to develop and grow as an individual while adding an incredible line to your resume. Sound like you?
BuddyBits Campus Ambassador Program is an opportunity for you to be a liaison between BuddyBits.com and your institute/university. Ambassadors plan and host a few events during the academic year, introduce students to new initiatives taken by BuddyBits, and act as a campus contact for BuddyBits teams.
Responsibilities of BuddyBits Campus Ambassadors
- Work closely with BuddyBits business teams and campus teams.
- Help BuddyBits to better understand your campus’ culture.
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups.
- Champion the BuddyBits brand on campus.
- Share the latest happenings at BuddyBits among your network.
- Be a self-starter and identify other ways in which we can help YOU!
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and BuddyBits. Assist BuddyBits team in organizing events at your campus.
- Make people aware of BuddyBits through social media and other resources you have.
Benefits to Campus Ambassador’s
- A unique opportunity to learn management during your student life
- Certificate of experience
- Recognition of active Campus Ambassadors on BuddyBits Facebook page and website www.buddybits.com.
- Receive regular updates about exciting new events being run by BuddyBits and partners
- Entry to the events of BuddyBits and partners of BuddyBits at discounted rates
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills
- Build relationships with ambassadors from other colleges and disciplines
- Add the BuddyBits Campus Ambassador Program experience to your resume
Who is Eligible?
- This opportunity is open to students only. Students from any courses across the country are most welcome to take part in this Campus Ambassador Program.
- Pursuing graduation (2nd, 3rd and 4th year students can apply)
- Passionate to do something different.
- Able to plan events and manage a budget
- Actively involved in student life on campus
- Be active on Facebook and Twitter
- Have an influential voice on your campus.
- Have a fair understanding of BuddyBits.com.
[Note: Every CAP position on BuddyBits is unpaid.]
Submit your application and tell us why you’d make the best BuddyBits Campus Ambassador.