- Interested in getting “hands-on” experience in Content Development and Social Media Marketing?
- Do you have a natural talent for creative writing and social media?
- Do you blog and tweet in your sleep?
- Are you curious to learn about content writing and entrepreneurship?
- Are you addicted to social media websites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn?
Then BuddyBits is the perfect place for you to start an internship program this summer! The internship program with BuddyBits will help you hone your writing skills while working in a creative environment! At BuddyBits, you will have the opportunity to write content for the website and work directly on social media strategies. This internship is ideal for anyone looking to get their feet wet in journalism, content writing and social media.
Responsibilities of BuddyBits Interns
- Work closely with BuddyBits content team.
- Create content for BuddyBits.
- Share the latest happenings at BuddyBits among your network.
- Be a self-starter and identify other ways in which we can help YOU!
- Make people aware of BuddyBits through social media and other resources you have.
Benefits to our Interns
- A unique opportunity to learn work culture during your summer vacation
- Recognition of Interns on BuddyBits Facebook page and website
- Entry to the events of BuddyBits and partners of BuddyBits free of cost or at discounted rates
- Enhance your professional development and skills
- Build relationships with interns from other colleges and disciplines
- Add the BuddyBits Internship experience to your resume
- And a certificate!
Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated, driven and ambitious. Loves to write and is active on social media.
Summer Internship Program 2016
- Duration: 3 Months (April 2016 to June 2016)
- Location: Work from your place!
- Money: No fees, no incentives! But hell lot of fun and experience.
- Last Date to Apply: 31 March 2016
- Announcement of selected candidates: 2 April 2016
Openings for Internship Program
We have internship openings in various departments. You can select any one of them.
- Content Writing
- Design/ Illustration
- Marketing/ Advertising
Still have a doubt? Shoot your query through our contact page and we will get back to you instantly.
[Note: We have limited openings for our first summer internship program. We will select 25 best interns for the program. Selected applicants will be informed on 2nd April 2016.]